Information on the protection of personal data pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 ("GDPR")
The Regulation (EU) 2016/679 ("GDPR") provides for the discipline aimed at the protection of individuals and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data. Pursuant to the aforementioned legislation, the processing of your personal data will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and the protection of your privacy and your rights. The company L'I.com s.r.l., with registered office in Milan Via Fontana, 25 (hereinafter, the "Company"), as data controller, provides you with the following information pursuant to art. 13 of the GDPR:
Purposes and methods of data processing
Your personal data are collected only from you at the time of formulating a request on the site [luxury.limmobiliare.com]. They will be processed exclusively for purposes strictly connected and instrumental to the fulfillment of the obligations inherent in relations with the Company
Nature of data collection and consequences of any failure to provide it
The provision of your personal data is optional but failure to provide it could make it impossible for us to establish the relationship or fulfill contractual obligations or, in general, fulfill legal obligations.
Communication and dissemination of data
The data provided by the user are communicated and used exclusively by the Data Controller and by any companies appointed as data processors. Where specified, for some services, the data is communicated to companies that collaborate or use the services of the Data Controller, with the sole intention of providing the services requested by the user. In these cases the companies are autonomous owners, and the Owner is not responsible for the data processing on their part. Any communication will concern only the data that are necessary for the purposes described above. Your personal data will be stored on servers located within the European Union; the Company does not transfer personal data to countries located outside the European Union.
The data processing will last no longer than necessary to satisfy the purpose of the collection. Therefore, the processing will last until the interested party decides to delete the data entered, by communicating to the Data Controller.
Rights of the interested party
At any time you can exercise your rights towards the Data Controller, pursuant to art. 15 - 22 of the GDPR, which for your convenience we summarize below.
In particular, you have the right:
- to obtain the termination of the processing in cases where your personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes, also in relation to services identical to those already purchased by our Company (so-called right of opposition);
- to obtain information in relation to the purposes for which your personal data are processed, the period of processing and the subjects to whom the data are communicated (so-called right of access);
- to obtain the correction or integration of inaccurate personal data concerning you (so-called right of rectification);
- to obtain the cancellation of personal data concerning you in the following cases (a) the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected; (b) You have withdrawn your consent to the processing of data if they are processed on the basis of your consent; (c) You have objected to the processing of your personal data in the event that they are processed for our legitimate interest; or (d) the processing of your personal data is not in accordance with the law. However, we inform you that the retention of personal data by the Company is lawful if it is necessary to allow it to fulfill a legal obligation or to ascertain, exercise or defend a right in court (so-called right of cancellation);
- to obtain that the personal data concerning you are only stored without any other use being made of them in the following cases (a) You contest the accuracy of the personal data, for the period necessary to allow us to verify the accuracy of such data personal; (b) the processing is unlawful but you still object to the cancellation of your personal data by us; (c) the personal data are necessary for you to ascertain, exercise or defend a right in court; (d) You have opposed the processing and are awaiting verification of the possible prevalence of our legitimate reasons for processing with respect to those of the interested party (so-called right of limitation);
- to receive the personal data concerning you processed by automated means in a commonly used format, readable by an automatic and interoperable device, if they are processed pursuant to a contract or on the basis of your consent